Frontend Developerback to overview
So you are a passionate, creative developer, interested in latest web technologies? You set high quality standards for yourself and you have an eye for detail? – In that case, join the unicorn!
- close teamwork with UX designers, backend and mobile developers
- realisation of digital web applications for leading national and international clients
- exploring latest technologies and testing them together with your colleagues at our monthly “Innovation Day”
- attending technology talks and the Stahlstadt.js Meetup
- completed web developer training
- expert knowledge of current CMS systems (e.g. WordPress), Angular, Sass, Bootstrap, Gulp/Webpack
- passion and curiosity for trying new things and advancing independently
- reliability and quality conscious work style
- Scrum and Kanban, and no, those are not planets in a galaxy far, far away!
What to expect
- wide-open office space in the unique ambience of Tabakfabrik
- work in a young, dynamic developer team
- complimentary tasty organic food lunches, fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- teambuilding activities and a weekly Webdev get-together at Hofkneipe bar.
- Ping pong, tabletop soccer and Mario Kart during breaks
- ongoing professional development (Frontend Technology Talks, Innovation Day) to keep you up-to-date
We want you
Fulltime (38.5 hours) in Linz, Upper Austria, Europe.
Follow your pioneering spirit, and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – we are looking forward to meeting you! Payment ranges between 2.300,— und 3.200 Euro, depending on professional experience and qualifications, with senior-level qualifications earning beyond that.